Our re-manufacturing service involves taking used machines and returning them to almost new condition, with enhanced controls, drive systems and modern safety systems.
- Reduced capital costs – typically 50% of new equipment
- Energy saving – 50% less electric. 40% less water
- Easier to use and maintain
- Introduction of PLC controls allowing easier programming (up to 33 programmes)
- Reduced installation costs – use of same footprint
Remanufacturing extends the life of the existing machine by reducing and not adding to the global waste stream. Do you have a machine in mind? Contact us today.
Watch our video to find out more.