Industrial laundry equipment
Industrial laundry equipment
Cherry Tree has been providing a range of Industrial laundry equipment and solutions since 1882. As the oldest and most established provider in the UK, we supply a wide range of businesses, both in the private and public sectors and our machines can be exported globally.
Combining our extensive range of new and re-manufactured Industrial laundry equipment, including industrial washing machines, industrial dryers and industrial ironing equipment with the experience, professionalism and reliability of our team, we’re confident we can provide an effective, efficient and affordable solution.
Watch the video clip below to find out more about Cherry Tree, our service and the benefits and features of our Industrial laundry equipment.
We have had many dealings with Cherry Tree over a number of years, having bought several new and reconditioned machines for our European laundries.
They have always provided a first class & professional service in terms of delivery, reliability and after sales back up. Their engineers are extremely knowledgeable and I have no hesitation in recommending the company
- An extensive range of high quality, robust industrial washing machines, dryers and ironing equipment – from 25kg right through to 200kg (larger models can also be sourced).
- Reduced costs and increased productivity – our range can offer huge reductions in utility costs. They use 40% less water by using smart microprocessors to control the water levels. This results in 40% less power and around 20% saving on detergent costs.
- Easy, flexible and affordable payment options – we can arrange finance for you and with our no deposit, low interest payments over 3, 4 or 5 years, you own your machine at the end of the agreement, unlike other companies who offer much longer term rentals at a much higher cost.
- UK wide team of experienced and qualified engineers – our team of engineers have an enviable reputation in the industry. With specialist engineering knowledge of our machines, we are confident we can fix your problem outright with one call.
- In addition, we offer over 90% off the shelf availability with genuine original parts. This is significantly higher than our competitors and can reduce downtime.
- 24/7 support and service – weekend and out of hours rates are available.
- Full re-manufacturing service – with reduced capital costs of around 50% of new equipment.
- Quality, guaranteed – we can offer total peace of mind, as well as being ISO 9001-2015 accredited we offer a 12 months parts and labour guarantee on any machine we supply (with additional warranties available), and can offer preventative maintenance visits each year, to ensure your machines are running at optimum performance level.
- All our machines are CE certified, unlike many of the cheaper imports.